We collect certain information when you use Carrycall. The Technology Manager at ENdynamics Ltd. 1 Gladstone Court, Bolton, England, BL4 7EU, is responsible for Data Protection and the data processed on this website.
The Information Carrycall Collects
- Queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send us a message or email.
- Your IP Address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using Cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
- Cookies make our website user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
- Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
- If you Hire from us, we will collect a small amount of personal data in order to allow us to fulfil your order. This data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to satisfy your needs as a customer.
- If you send questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form to answer your questions. We do not share this information.
- We collect information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are: browser type and browser version, referrer URL, host name, time and IP address. This data is not combined with any other sources.
Credit and Debit Card Details
- We do not collect, store or process your credit or debit card details. These details are collected and used by our payment processing service provider Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd (“Stripe”).
- The collection and processing by Stripe of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their respective terms and conditions. See https://stripe.com/privacy for more information. Stripe may from time to time provide us with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable us to reconcile our accounts.
- Our website uses the Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- We are advised that Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website.
How Carrycall uses this information
- To improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
- To respond to any feedback you send us, if you've asked us to.
- To fulfil your hire order.
Keeping your information safe
- Transmitting information over the internet is not always completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your personal risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it, eg: we use a trusted SSL Certificate on this site.
- Carrycall will not share your information with any third party or organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we will not pass on your personal details to other websites.
- Our payment transactions are always encrypted.
- We store our website data on secure servers in the UK.