Carrycall offer a range of bariatric wheelchair hire options for both short weekly hire and longer term period rentals. The bariatric fleet comprises of both fixed and folding frame models.
Folding Heavy Duty Bariatric Wheelchair
- Minimaxx and Robus wheelchairs for larger users are simple to fold and store
- Very strong, safe, and easy to use, the Minimaxx from Cobi Rehab is the professional heavy duty wheelchair solution
- The Minimaxx range of seat widths from 56cm / 22" up to 72cm / 28" and maximum userweight = 325 kg / 51 stone.
- Carrycall also provide a large range of wheelchair cushions to provide additional support
- The Robus range of seat widths from 72cm / 22" up to 90cm / 35.5" and maximum user weight = 400kg / 60 stone.
Specialist Bariatric Wheelchair, Fixed Frame, Crash Tested
- Used by Rehab Centres and Ambulance Transporters, the PDG Eclipse is the leading wheelchair in it’s class.
- Designed to provide larger users with the ultimate mobility solution.
- Large wheelchair seat widths, plus bariatric cushions, up to 112cm / 44 inches
- Our well known PDG Eclipse fixed frame bariatric wheelchairs for users up to a maximum of 450kg / 70 Stone.
- Available to prescription and with optional Engineer UK Wide delivery. Sale options on request.